Thank you for stopping by our blog!
KBM Designs is a full service interior design business, focused on customizing a unique look for your home.
My Favorite Room is a retail addition to our existing design business.

With the design philosophy that "your home should be your own" and over 18 years of satisfied clients, KBM Designs offers full scope interior designs services with you in mind. We can help refreshen and transform one room or redo the whole house. We specialize in unique accessories, re-purposed furniture pieces, and custom upholstery and draperies.

My Favorite Room is a quaint retail store in Downtown McKinney. We love to make old pieces new again! We specialize in unique character furniture, bedding, and home accessories. Stop by and see us!

218 E Virginia - McKinney, 75069 - 972.542.7005
Open Tuesday - Saturday, 10 am - 5 pm

Follow us on facebook...
www.facebook.com/pages/My-Favorite-Room-by-KBM-Designs/167038080013014

Follow us on pinterest...
www.pinterest.com/myfavoriteroom

Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Big Apple

We have been working on this NYC penthouse for about a month now.  When our client moved in, the place was completely empty...so here it is now, totally furnished and complete with accessories and draperies.  It's a bit different than the neutrals that we tend to use, but the pops of color are fun.  
Enjoy looking!
Blessings,
LMH









































4 comments:

  1. I'm new to using magazines for decorating ideas. I was told I might be able to learn what paint color was used in an article. I'm interested in learning the color of paint in the article entitled Amazing Grace pp 75-77 of Cottage Style magazine spring/summer 2016. Can you help me with this? My email address is Jenniebbishop@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to using magazines for decorating ideas. I was told I might be able to learn what paint color was used in an article. I'm interested in learning the color of paint in the article entitled Amazing Grace pp 75-77 of Cottage Style magazine spring/summer 2016. Can you help me with this? My email address is Jenniebbishop@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start now generating extra cash online from home. Making more than $18k by just doing very easy and simple job online. Last month i have made $19734 from this easy home based job. Every person can now easily get this by follow details here.......

    ===>>> www.earnmoney99.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. I’m definitely going to have to start following some of these blogs, I just recently got into reading blogs and I’m absolutely loving them so far.
    Masonry Dallas thank you!

    ReplyDelete